Sunday, December 19, 2021

Book Review: "All Her Little Secrets" by Wanda M. Morris




It's rare that a debut novel is as good as "All Her Little Secrets" by Wanda M. Morris.

Thankfully, I stumbled across it on social media.  

If you know me, you know I love a good mystery.  And when I can find a good mystery by a Black author, I'm thrilled.  Pun intended.

And while my personal "secrets" aren't as intense as those of Elice Littlejohn, I can relate on many levels.  It's really hard to navigate corporate America while trying to keep as much of your private life private as possible.

But when Elise, a corporate attorney, walks in and finds her secret lover dead in his office one morning. . .well, you can only imagine how crazy her life becomes.

This book is so fast paced that I had to stop myself from reading it all in one sitting.

It's a perfect read for chilly weather and hot coffee (or your favorite warm beverage).  

It's a real roller coaster.

Available online and in independent bookstores.  

No comments: