Sunday, November 27, 2016

"ALMOST CHRISTMAS" in theaters now!


I'm not sure why it took me so long to drag myself to the theater for a fun evening with family.  

But, there's no way I could let the Thanksgiving weekend end without seeing David Talbert's "Almost Christmas."

Sure, it's somewhat 'predictable,' but it made me smile from ear to ear and laugh out loud with all the other wonderful black folks in the movie.

Great casting and directing and it was so good to see Danny Glover on the big screen again.

If you're looking for a "feel-good" movie and who couldn't use a laugh after this debacle called "election."

Starring:  Kimberly Elise, Danny Glover, John Michael Higgins, Romany Malco, Mo'Nique, JB Smoove Gabrielle Union, Omar Epps, Nicole Ari Parker, Jessie T. Usher and DC Young Fly.

Catch it before it's too late.

Watch the trailer HERE!

No comments: