Sunday, August 30, 2020

Rest in Power, Chadwick Boseman - Wakanda Forever!





I hardly know what to say about the untimely passing of Chad Boseman.  

While he is most famously remembered for playing T'Challa in "Black Panther," I fell in love with the actor when I saw him in "42."  

His range was amazing.  He played Jackie Robinson in a way that made me feel like I had met the real Jackie Robinson when I left the theater, he brought James Brown to life in "Get On Up" and gave us another award winning performance as Thurgood Marshall in "Marshall."

I don't need to reiterate the things we've all read and heard since we received the sad news of his passing.  It's very hard to say goodbye to someone we all felt like we knew personally.   Although, we really didn't.  He felt like family.

It's  even harder thinking of how much he was going through these past four years and yet he did it all in silence and grace.

Wakanda Forever.

No comments: