Wednesday, November 26, 2008

President-Elect Obama says "I Will Be In Charge"

How many people remember the scene in the movie "Hustle and Flow" where Terence Howard is being carted off to jail?

He turns to his female "sales associate" and says, "You're In Charge!" "Keep saying, it 'I'm In Charge.'"

And Taryn Manning repeats over and over, "I'm in charge!" "I'm in charge!" "I'm in charge!"

Well, if you remember the movie, you will recall that she turned things around.

That's how I felt this morning watching President Elect Barack Obama's third press conference in three days. He announced his Economic Advisory Team this morning. I can feel confidence being restored to the American people.

I love his swagger. I love his tone. I love everything about him.

President Obama - You're In Charge!


Peace and Blessings,

D.

1 comment:

Miss B said...

I like this entry. In fact, I'm enjoying reading about what's going on around the Bay Area in your blog. Thanks for including me, Barbara Rodgers