Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help from My Friends



Do you ever think that sometimes you just can't get through another day of the workplace. . .er. . ."drama," to put it nicely?

I was having one of those days and then randomly my ipod landed upon Twinkie Clark's powerful rendition of "Endow Me."

This is a selection from her CD recorded in Charlotte, North Carolina, entitled "Twinkie Clark and Friends."

What a powerful, gifted singer.

I think I'm going to get through the afternoon.

Peace and Blessings.

http://www.amazon.com/Twinkie-Clark-Friends-Live-Charlotte/dp/B00006FDH8

Elbernita "Twinkie" Clark is a two-time Grammy Award winning American gospel singer, composer, musician, and evangelist. She is a member of The Clark Sisters, an influential gospel vocal ensemble active since the late 60's.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I, too, enjoy her spirit that comes out in her singing. I still like "You Are The Sunshine In My Life" - a Clark Sisters' song from wayyyy back.