Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A High Tech Lynching - The Trial of Barry Bonds




I love baseball. It was my father's favorite sport. However, I am not a fan of Barry Bonds. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be on his list of favorite people.

That said, what we are watching take place in Federal Court in San Francisco is a true high-tech lynching. If Clarence Thomas thought he had been wronged, (Anita told the truth) he must now realize what happened to him was nothing compared to this.

Yesterday, in federal court, a forum funded with taxpayer dollars, that's me and you, the U.S. Government called Bonds' former mistress to the stand where she told the entire courtroom about his physical anatomy. How humiliating is that? Talk about taking away a guy's manhood.

Now, I'm pretty sure Barry Bonds used steroids. We all know it. But, do we care? After all, he wasn't the only one. Hank Aaron knows he is the true homerun king and has no interest in this trial at all.

Meanwhile, the Wall Street gangsters who took down the nation's economy roam free.

What's up with that?

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

This trial gives a brand new meaning to "The Ball Is In Your Court!" Disgraceful!