Monday, February 18, 2013

"Pastor Brown" on Lifetime - upcoming dates February 26 and 28, 2012



My sister phoned me tonight and said "Pastor Brown" is on Lifetime.

Now, I hate it when she does that.  Calls me and tells me that something is on, an hour into the movie!

Anyway, luckily, I had seen it when it was in the "premiere" phase a couple of years okay.

But, it's one of those movies that I could watch ten times.

Finally, something that we can proud of and enjoy with our families.

And, isn't that "Black History Month" should represent.

The movie features the beautiful Salli Richardson as "the prodigal daughter." 


The cast includes:

Salli Richardson-Whitfield 
Nicole Ari Parker
Keith David
Michael B. Jordan
Ernie Hudson
Rockmond Dunbar 
Michael Beach 
Tasha Smith 
Tisha Campbell-Martin 
Dondre Whitfield 
Angie Stone 

Directed by Rockmond Dunbar


Check out, Lifetime for Airdates this month:


http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/pastor-brown


"Where are your shoes?"

(Kudos to Lifetime for making this happen)

No comments: